Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
shuttle bus
5 Posts
Me and my boyfriend are using the resort hoppa for the first time on the 17th july. After booking I was worried as i read loads of bad reviews, however, after looking further I also found good reviews. We have recieved transfer tickets which say that resort hoppa have an office just past the baggage collection in Palma airport, and you just go there and they will take you to your coach, so it sounds pretty simple.Just thought I'd let you know.
:)
I would have no reservations about using Resort Hoppa, having used them in Benidorm. The service was top class.
However depending where you are staying in Mallorca the bus service from the airport is excellent and a fraction of the cost of taxis. Of course I realise that your circumstances sometimes make this option impossible.
Thanks for that. I actually wanted the info for my daughter. She`s thinking of booking a holiday to Puerto Pollensa which doesn`t include transfers and was wondering about the best way to get there. I know the taxis charge about £70 and it will be about 9.30 in the evening so I think the resort hoppa will probably be the best option.
Try Janerbus - they seem to give very reasonable quotes
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.