Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Thanks for that link, I've just read it and its hilarious!
Absolutely hilarious. He really is an excellent writer and brought the whole fiasco so vividly to life :rofl
Very funny :rofl ..Phil Rentell's storys came flooding back
Hes a great writer :cheers
A fantastic review, and just goes to show that anyone can make the best of a bad time if they have a mind to. There are so many people who seem to enjoy complaining over very little, it is so refreshing to read such an amusing and balanced account.
My sentiments entirely Duncan. When we take our first cruise in June/July, we will enjoy it come what may. I particularly liked the line "The worst day on a cruise is better than the best day at work".
I enjoyed that, really made me giggle.
Just brilliant....would love the author to be on my next holiday. There would'nt be a dull moment :D
Amusing but not sidesplittingly funny!
I wouldn't want any hospital cases :rofl but the bit about rear ending the Suziki Grand Vitara, HAS to be a bit more than a chuckle. Surely?
As a seasoned cruiser I was in fits of laughter. Brilliant !! :rofl
Thats the best cruise review I've ever read. Loved the bit about embarkation and the Three Stooges and missing out on the glass bottomed boat trip in the Falklands to see the Argentinian navy.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.