Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Mr Rudd

We are going to this hotel in Feb half term - we are taking our 5 year old. Will do a full review when we return & try to aswer any Qs you have

First time to Egypt for us so just on here genning up on everything :)

LA
Hi Mr Rudd
We stayed at the sierra last August, there werent too many children there. The hotel guests were mainly egyptian but they kept themselves to themselves. Rooms were very good and you would have been able to get 4 people into the shower. Food was good they make omelettes for breakfast, plenty of different breads, cereals and fruits.
Word of warning - dont get the henna tattoos, my wee fella got 4 and took a severe allergic reaction to them, took 4 months to heal with the help of steroid cream.
Hope this helps
Paula
Staying at the sierra hotel on july29th with my husband and 2 children aged 9 and 7,it will be our second visit to this hotel visited in 06, also been to other hotels in sharm and found sierra to be best by far.
Great value for money, the hotel was very clean and is well worth its 4/5 star rating.
The facilities are very good for children especially the main pool and the kids club,there is also a kids disco at the savoy every night which my kids really enjoyed.
My youngest is a fussy eater which did concern me before we went but found there to be a great choice of food on offer, especially the pizza bar.
The beach is very nice and the snorkelling is amazing!!
We found tipping staff at the beginning of the week really helps as we were never without a sunbed or a drink in our hands.
All in all staff great, rooms clean and very spacious, food good, and the spa is really worth a visit.
hope that answers a few questions if not let me know
Hi all,
This hotel looks lovely could anyone tell me which travel company does it or have you booked independantly?
Many Thanks Mel
we have booked with sunshine . co uk this year, they were the cheapest i found.
have booked previously with "on the beach" and odyssey.
thanks for that, a friend of mine and his girlfriend went last year and are going again this year,in fact his girlfriend works in the travel agents and she did really sell the place to us,i dont have any worries about the hotel itself but heard some real horror stories about sharm. i booked through LIBRA and paid £1900 + insurance for 2 weeks 16th august onwards, 2 adults and 1 child all inclusive
Hi Mr Rudd,
We went to Sharm 2 years ago and had a lovely holiday,Naama bay at night was wonderful,yes you do get bothered but nobody was nasty and we are very rich compared to these people god only knows what they think about us!!! Our kids were 6&8 yrs and had a brill time,We are going back to Egypt this year(Makadi Bay) and are planning on Sharm again next year.Take my word you will have a really super holiday and I bet like us you will return
I can`t wait to read your review!!
Have a nice holiday and don`t worry,
Mel
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.