Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Simpson Millar have not been active on these forums for 8 months. Hopefully we'll get something sorted in the coming months.
I don't see that the absence of visible activity on the forums is important in this instance and can't be taken as an indication that they're not actively helping our members. Surely any contact for assistance from members would be dealt with privately and not on open forum as would any ensuing correspondence between the parties.

Hopefully we'll get something sorted in the coming months.
.... with Simpson Millar or do you have an alternative in mind?
I have just sent them an e-mail on the address shown, as wanted their advice on something and it has come back undeliverable :(
Hi Miss Pink .. did you click on the email address, or copy & paste ? Just wondering if you might have copied and included the full stop which was displayed at the end of the email address on the previous page. I have edited the post to tidy it up, as it is one of those which seems to have been messed up during the recent upgrade, with some strange text and characters appearing.

The address is holidayclaims@simpsonmillar.co.uk

David :wave
I copied and pasted it David, but I have had a second go now and it hasn't bounced back :tup
I found them very helpful Toni when I contacted them just before my holiday in Benidorm recently as I was worrried about the hotel I was going to. They advised me what to do etc. and they were very friendly and I'm sure they'll help you.
I have an on going complaint with a tour operator regarding overbooking without notice.

I sent an email to the solicitors and within 2 hours a gentleman rang me to discuss this.

Exceptionally helpful, and have given me some excellent information surrounding my previous holiday.

As said my case is still on going but I would recommend contacting them because they are very helpful.
:)
Many thanks for the feedback tillyfloss. Please let us know how you get on with your complaint.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.