Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
sky tv
14 Posts
You will find pubs all over the place in SB with the footie on. These include MALINA'S, THE CORNER(opposite the Hotel Kuban ) HAPPY DUCK. You will be spoilt for choice.
I also watched Bulgarian TV in the hotel room on a Saturday afternoon as they cover the Pemiership( not that you have to worry about these games now, Sorry couldn't resist that as a toony).
Whereabouts are you staying as I may be able to give others nearer your hotel.

8) The Toonman
does anyone know if i'll be able to watch big brother in sunny beach (I know I'm sad but hey thats life)cheers folks.Louise. :D
Very Sad......... :D :D

But i see that you go on the 24th...... are you going for 2 weeks??

if u cant get BB out there i'll bring you an update when i get there on the 1st August.... :D
Ps wheres ur tribe staying??
cheers mate we are at the sun palace hope you have a good time! many thanks for the info. :D
Hi Toonman
I.m at the laguna park 23/7 I beleive its central
20years since my last visit no british bars or even tv's then
I'm not expecting to recognise the place
Hi Nogbert,

I too am going to the Laguna Park but at the beginning of September.

I was also in Sunny Beach approx 16 years ago and cannot wait to see the place. The hotels were very basic back then as well as the food but I can remember the beach was great.

Let me know how you get on and also what the hotel is like. We are taking a wee one and chose this hotel mainly because of the location and pool area.
Hi louchris,

You are not alone in your sadness - see HERE. :wink:

Baldur
Hi Nogbert, Your hotel is in a fairly central location, in fact, we are staying in the hotel next door( Iberostar Sunny Beach Resort Hotel ) from 1st Sept for 2 weeks.
All of the places I've given you are within the very heart of the resort not far from our hotels and there are loads more in the immediate vicinity.
You will definately not recognise the place now with hundreds of hotels and apartments built or being built. Hope you still enjoy it.

8) The Toonman
Thanks mate I'll be ne bother, warm sun & cold beer
& no black n white shirts
Don't count on not seing any Toon tops. Last year there were quite a few, including some shop keepers near the Hotel Oasis. Nicky's football stall also did a good trade in them,
There will be no escape for you.

8) :wink: The Toonman
Please no Black & White!!!!!!

What about the mighty red of Liverpool FC?
:D
love scousers ,red or blue, [except micheal owen] liverpool
my 2nd favorite place
TOOnMan whats your advice on changing money ?
How much Levs should I bring with me for the 1st day ?
have a look here for loads of great info on currency. As the original question has been answered and we have now gone off topic I will close this now. However, if you can't find the info you want feel free to repost on the currency thread. :D
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.