Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Smoking
4 Posts
awdrgyjo,

Wlcome onboard :tup
As far as I'm aware, I think it was from last July, smoking is prohibited inside all bars and restaurants with the introduction of the new laws.

Darren
In all the hotels I have stayed in the last 20 years in Turkey,the only hotel that allowed smoking in the restaurant is the Hemera in Side.
All the others have had a no smoking policy and now that the new law which came into force last July I doubt that any indoor restaurant will allow smoking.
It is against the law but many restaurants in Marmaris ignor the law, the best thing to do is look to see what is happening when you are looking at the restaurant before you go in, remember though most restaurants you will will find the tables are outside so the no smoking law does not apply.

I am a smoker but I now walk on to the road to have a cigarette even when sitting outside as my wife does not smoke and my kids are with me.

Dave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.