Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Glad you had a good time Roo. At least you've come back to more heat. :)
I look forward to reading the review you've submitted. At present the latest for that hotel is for April 2010.
There'e still no sign of your review Roo despite you having submitted it some days ago. This is why I'll probably not bother to submit reviews to HT in the future,as despite asking for them they take ages to appear, Apparently they now have to all be checked first, though bearing in mind the dearth of reviews on HT these days I wouldn't have expected that to take very long.
:que I have asked the powers that be and deal with reviews to look in to this for you.
Still not got caught up on things back home, amazing what a 2week relaxing holiday can do tut tut hahaha I done the review before I do my above posting on 17th july, so don't know what has happened or if the review has been lost in cyber space :-)

Roo
It probably makes you wonder why you bothered to write it Roo. :que
I have asked the powers that be and deal with reviews to look in to this for you.

Sorry I have had no responce from anybody :que
Not your fault Graham, but I for one won't bother to write reviews for HT in the future.
I see your review has finally been published Roo. I really must try Hammamet one day and would seriously consider the Sol Azur if I do.
It has indeed finally been published, thanks for your review Roo.

Your continued support is most appreciated. :)
Apologies for the delay in your review going live, I've been busy moving house and what not.

Thanks again.

Phil
:-) no worries Phil. Aslemma, Hammamet is quiet, but also good base if you wanted to go out and about, you can either walk to the Medina, bout 10 -15 mins, (I think) but we were lazy bones lol, and got a taxi which you pay no more than 4dinar, from the medina we then got on the noddy train and went to yasminne hammamet for 5 dinar return. The prices for Tunisia next year are ridiculous prices, think it was £848. for the sol next June, and that's just for 1person, I personally would not pay that much to any destination (unless it was really exotic) really makes me wonder who makes the agreement for the price of holidays .......

Roo :-)
You are certainly right about the prices Roo. They have been going up for the past few years and absolutely shot up for next year and there is no way I would pay that sort of money. What is particularly sickening is that it is not the Tunisians themselves benefitting from these prices but the overseas tour operators, who nevertheless spout weasel words about supporting the country. :banghead:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.