General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
The obvious choice to guarantee the weather would be the Canaries, Tenerife or Puerto Del Carmen in Lanzarote.
probably wont be lively but you could try the Azors
We have been to Icmeler for the last 4 years in October and always had lovely warm weather. :sun2
There is always a risk of a heavy shower of rain but these usually occur at night.
The restaurants and shops are beginning to close for the season so there are some great special offers on most things. :tup
Last year we were there the last 2 weeks in October and everything was still open apart from some smaller restaurants in the quieter parts of the resort.
I would suggest either PDLA in Tenerife or Puerto Rico in Gran Can. Those would be the 2 liveliest places that fit your criteria. Failing that, Los Cristiano's in Tenerife and Puerto Del Carmen in Lanzarote would also tick the boxes.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.