Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Sports
8 Posts
The fight will be on at around 10am so a lot better than the UK. If it is on TV you will have no problems seeing it (Premiership and champions league football all available) not sure about HBO events though. If it's not on Indian TV is online an option ?
Cheers matey .............. 10am eh ???? Looks like an early start on the Kingfisher :D

I'm sorry, I'm not with you about the 'on-line' bit :?: ......... are you saying there are internet cafe's or something ??? I would rather see it on the big screen, but if there's nothing doing, i'd travel to somewhere they do do it.

Cheers again pal.
Hi Lots of internet cafes in Goa and only cost a few rupees to use. but I am sure you will get to see the fight somewhere.
Most of the hotels have Star Sports so you might even get it in your hotel room. Whereabouts are you staying?
You're gonna think I'm mad, but I dont know !!!!
I know it's Calangute, but there are about 30 of us going, and the 'lead name' has just took the bull by the horns and booked us in somewhere.
To be honest, i'm not that fussed where it is, just can't wait to get there.
Yeah ..am hoping I 'll find a big-screen somewhere ..... :D
:lol: Good Luck anyway. There are sports bars so not to worry. I dont know if youve been to Goa before, but Calangute is the busiest resort in North Goa so you will find somewhere!
If you have a TV in your room then you will more than likely pick up Star Sports and I think it will be on there.
Have a great time. We are also flying out 24 November and quite a few others in the forum are going at the same time. Hope we get to meet you at Lazy Days at one of the meets.
Most of the big screen sports bars are not on during the day - your best bet would be the Sports Bar near the designer shops in Calangute. English run and shows all sports all day.
Wey hey ............. big tip,that one. Many thanks. :D :D :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.