Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Stuffed Olive
7 Posts
No it hasn't and won't be. The other two have the Gordon Blue and Phoenix(formerly Spartacus)

What was the Stuffed Olive looks like it is going to be a shop of some sort.

I was also there when the three restaurants burned down, in fact I was staying right across the road.

I was there last week and got to know Barry and Yvonne of the Phoenix very well.
hi cardiff lad..did you see the new mexican place theyve opened in pernera right on the junction? we were there in may and it was just opening.were back in sept and was wondering what it was like.
Thanks cardiff lad,

That's a shame but it's good they have reopened the other two.

Will be able to see it ourselves in 13 days!
Hevleigh, no I didn't notice the Mexican.

Amber, no probs, happy to help.

Pop into Phoenix, Barry and Yvonne are a lovely couple and do a great breakfast, evening meal and Sunday dinner.

If you go in say hi from me (Ian)
Ian - we were in the Phoenix on Thursday, chatting to Barry and Yvonne and I mentioned that we had met up - really nice couple they are, shame we never went in there earlier in the holiday really.

hevleigh - we saw the Mexican but didnt go in, a couple in our hotel did though and said it was great.
Max, i'm so pleased you went to the Phoenix. I had an e-mail from Yvonne on Sunday and she told me you had been and was really happy about it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.