Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
Hiya Sunbear

I work for Style and they can sometimes be villas that aren't brochured
Hi Jennie, We have had lots of good holidays on the Algarve with Style but this is many years ago before we decided to buy our own place. We always booked named accommodation and was always satisfied. In fact we met a few Thomas Cook travel agency girls & a manager from Style last May they were on a promotion holiday. I havnt seen any brochures for Style in TA's just recently are they owned by Thomas Cooks now & do they still have their own brochures? Cheers Jayjan
Thanks folks...will just have to see when we get there. Jayjan...Style are still around..their brochures have had a bit of a facelift this last year and yes they are part of the Thomas Cook group.
Well to answer my own question we were allocated the Quintinha do Barco in Vale do Parra...a nice six bedroom villa with pool for up to twelve...a bit big for just the two of us, but at the price (£250 each) whos complaining. The property was one featured in the brochure, the price was good and the icing on the cake, the weather was perfect.
I queried this before, as you work for Style, what is happening this Winter, there are no bookings being taken at all in Algarve. Are they being completely taken over by TC and Style staff disappearing?
Yes bookings are being taken for winter, there's just no more long stay holidays and flights are limited.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.