Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Some you win some you lose,
We have been allocated some grotty places but had a fab holiday, you just have to go for it and enjoy no matter what, you can stay in a 5 tar and not enjoy it, depends on the staff and other holiday makeres and of course yourself, I would never let the accomadation spoil my hol, it would have to be pretty drastic to do that.
If it turns out to be really unbearable the Turkish people are really great they will do there best to make you happy, just ask to be moved, have fun
Can only agree with above.
Some you win and get a great hotel and some you lose and get......
Go with an open mind and remember that you only sleep in your hotel room anyway and all the hotels I have used in Turkeyt have been clean, if not luxury.
del949
I have stayed in 2* in Turkey and was really worried. Apartments were so clean and one of the best holidays we have ever had. Like others have said just keep an open mind.
I have never actually done AOA but i did once get put in a hotel which wasn't as nice as the one i booked, for this i blame the travel company and not Turkey.

As the other folks are saying Turkey is a great place and even if your accomodation isnt what you expect you will only be sleeping there so it shouldnt affect your holiday!
:D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.