Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
We have the Sun Village apartments listed in Icmeler are they the ones?
Hi, yes it is the Sun Village appartments..........forgot to put the full title ........oooopps!
Any information on this accomodation would be gratefully appreciated, such as where it is situated, how far from a supermarket (we are self catering) how far from beach etc., also any general comments on the accomodation would be great.
I've a feeling I walked past them recently and they are situated near the old village. Should take about 10-15 mins to get to the beach. I would say about half that time to Tansas or you'll probably find a smaller supermarket nearby. I stayed at the Club Sun Village (owned by the same people) and had a great time.
We have a couple of reviews for this year listed HERE

If anyone has stayed please add your review. :wink
Kath x
Hi Earl, thanks for you information good to know we wont have too far to walk to get supplies........my girls are getting so excited about the holiday......I dont think the staff at sun village apartments will know what has hit them when the girls are there (lol!) :) :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.