Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
this is a new built complex from thomsons anyone seen or been their and could you tell me if it is warm from 23 may and what will sea tempratures like thankyou.
Waters FREEZING :shock: and the complex is a dump - don't go - :D

Only kidding I've never been so I can't help 8)
Julie, have posted a reply to your question under the Majestic Aparts thread
we are going in may yes they are new but look good
Have been moved to these apartments,been overbooked in the majestic, any one have any info on them please,ie anything for kids to do there :oops:

*Edit to restore normal font, post moved to the Bulgaria Forum Briar
I think these are the Sun City Holiday Village in Sunny Beach.

Two references on the Internet, but I think you may have already found one of them.

Sun City

Sun City 1

No further information other than this.

Peter
we are going their in may their is no entertainment for the kids just a pool but my kids are happy with that if you look on the thomson website you will find all the information about the apartments.
I think they are not completed yet , due for summer 2006
They open in may.
we have booked for august.
:D
How much did you pay for august if it's not secret ?
anyone find out any more info on these apartments. have 16,14,13, and 9 year old. Is there even a pool table there and are they far from the resort :cry: :cry:

edit to remove bold
Fiona ht mod
i dont thinl their is a pool table and i think they are in the middle of the resort not to far from the beach as i said before look on thomsons website you will gwt all the information.
Hi Julie,

I can't get your links to work, but this one does -

Sun Village

Peter
Marti.
just over 2000 for 4 in a 2 bedroom apt.
steve
I cant get into any of the links with thomson travel. Does anyone no if these apartments are near the resort. My travel agents has no information on them.
The so called Thomson links are not proper links, but the one in my message above called Sun Village gets you straight to the relevant page of the Thomsons' website. (Just click on the link in either message)

This fully describes exactly where the apartments are relative to the beach and the centre of the resort.

Apart from these sources, it is unlikely that anyone will know as these apartments are stated to be new.

Peter

PS For reasons I don't understand, if you write 'Thomson' it comes out blue in the message as if it is a link, but it is not.
does any one no does children have to have there own passports to enter bulgaria
Hi berkeogh,

Yes, they do - see this thread for more information.

Baldur
Hi all
whens the first anyones going to sun village ?
we go 8th august , so hopefully there will be some reports/reviews before
then.
I was told by tompson that it will be opened in may .
im sure its gona be great,our first time to bulgaria.
cant wait......
8)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.