Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
just found the one review
http://www.holidays-uncovered.co.uk/frames.htm
Not a great one I'm afraid. Have stayed in Trianda a few years ago. Don't go if you like good beaches but there are plenty of bars and restaurants and it is an easy taxi ride into Rhodes Town.
Thanks for reply, viewed report doesn't sound too good. I spoke to the sunset direct line to enquire about this hotel and was told it was new to them???? and "it looked great" ( quite new ) on enquiring further I was told it could have previously been a German hotel?. It does look quite nice in the brochure and I would be looking to go all inclusive (I think this is all they do now) so maybe the rooms have been refurbished?? the reason I was looking at this hotel was because of the sporting facilites for my children 2 boys aged 15 and 11 who really enjoy football, basketball, etc. They are not particulary into childrens clubs but will participate in sports etc.

Any ideas for other reasonably priced hols. pref all inclusive with sporting activites would be much appreciated.

Thanks
I think nearby Ixia would have a fair number of AI hotels. Also it has a better beach. Use the site I gave to see if any hotels in Ixia would fit what you are looking for. another suggestion- if you are no longer interested in Sunland I would post asking again with your new query- it may catch someone's eye!
I am also concerned about the lack of information on this hotel, we have already booked to go in August as it was a great deal.
The research on the internet that I have done, seems to suggest that it is very German orientated.
:wave
Have a look at this site, we have booked the Kiotari/Miraluna and it looks like The Sunland is part of the same group:

http://www.bluebaygroup.gr/
:D Thankyou sooooooooo much janalice! I feel so relieved now that I know that someone has even heard of the place!!
The pictures on the website look quite nice, and the kids are now getting excited. Can't wait for August :fly Thanks again.
No problem, I found the link hidden in a german holiday forum! Did you click on the Aqua Kids Club bit as that looks great for kids (and adults!) at the Blue Bay Hotel which is next to the Sunland. Have a great holiday :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.