Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
If you don't want it too quiet then the 2 resorts to pick from are Sunny Beach ( largest resort ) and Golden Sands.
You will find plenty of threads on the numerous pages of info on this site and it really is just down to choice. We prefer Sunny Beach, which is flat whereas Golden Sands has quiet a lot of hilly bits. We have enjoyed both resorts so it will come down to personal choice.

8) The Toonman
emma

i have never been to golden sands

but can recomend sunny beach 8)
were just back from sunny beach were thinking of going to golden sands in september
why are u thinking of going back to golden sands and not sunny beach any reason
Please do not use phone style text, eg u instead of you, as this is now allowed as per T&C's.

luci :wave
hi,

i suggest sunny beach, but both resorts are lovely,
personnley , there is a better choice of hotels in sunny beach, and maye a little cheaper than golden sands,

sunny beach is near bourgas, great to visit! and nessebeur, also very good day out.

snny beach is bigger, but golden sands is also a good esort,
just down to choice,

brad
Hi Emma i have been going to G/Sfor many years and it is now got a lot for the young lively people plenty of clubs and discos . It is full of hills but there are also lots of hotels in the main part of the resort to choose from .Which ever resort you choose Bulgaria is a good holiday and the people very freindly. :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.