Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
I too have just found an excellent price for accommodation for our trip to Turkey in July, its over £80 cheaper then the closest, and cheaper than booking direct . . .would be interested in knowing anythin about this company also

Thanks
yes they are a part of the hayes group a very large north east based independent travel agency
thanks for that link :) reading a bit more about the group they are a part of I feel a bit more confident than before, they are coming in about £80 cheaper than anyone else and cheaper than booking direct . . .I just didnt know if it was too good to be true :lol: although its interesting that they do not offer the same hotel/price on this link . .so will stick to the other lol
Well I went ahead, bit the bullet and booked with them a few minutes ago.

The booking is so easy and i paid a deposit, however one of the drop down menus had changed to make my son a Miss not a Master and I forgot to request a twin room, so I emailed them as soon as Id finished and although its 1115pm I got a response after only 4 minutes! Telling me that it had been changed and the request added . . .never EVER have I seen such wonderful service . . .
This is definitely a most promising start as well as the price . .

Booking with these people means that ive not got my holiday for 2 for 2 weeks in August to Olu Deniz for less than £500 (booked my flights through aegean) staying in a wonderful hotel!! Im so chuffed

Karen x
has anybody ever used them if so are they ok they are quiet cheap, have been sent a discount code but it doesnt say how much you get knocked off, does anyone know how much they know off with code.
I used the code and it worked out to be 6% discount. You need to type "cheap holidays" into the log in box.
Thanks very much for link. May give them a go. :)
kingfisher
We are looking for a cheap week in benidorm, for 9 of us, 4 adults and 5 children and on sunshine holidays its coming up at around £1400 for all of us! ok so this won't include transfers or ensure we sit together on the plane, but its almost £1000 cheaper than anywhere else - whats the catch or are there some other comparitively cheap agents out there?

I'm a novice traveller so would really like the whole package safety feel, and I don't mind paying a bit over to get that, so where else should I try?

Wendyxx
Thought i would let people know this code no longer works :( Priced my holiday up wed at 622 and it was giving 4% off the price went to book today and it had gone up to 707 put in discount code and it says it is invalid :(
This is my first DIY holiday venture and I have just booked my hotel with Sunshine.co. I was a bit nervous as I needed 6 rooms and the option on the website only goes up to 4 so I e.mailed them and they advised making 2 bookings, I panicked in case I booked 4 and then there was no availanility for the other 2 rooms so they checked directly with the hotel supplier and I was able to complete my booking (a bit shell-shocked but well pleased with myself!) Only transfers to sort now, cant wait to get back to Tossa de Mar!!
Hi
Just came across this site, which is part of Hays Travel, so presumably reputable. Has anyone used them or know anything about them? Had a quick look for this summer out of interest and they look pretty good.

Pam :)
  • Edited by David 2008-05-16 21:01:45
    Merged with existing topic, which may provide some useful info
Thanks- will keep it in my favourites for future reference then!!

Pam :)
Have a friend who is the rep for Sunshine and they are pretty strict with the reps - insisting that they hand out a leaving questionnaire to each booking lead and question them if there is not a good %age of returns. Think that this indicates a company who cares about their clients. I have used them in the past and had no complaints. All best - Jenny x
Have booked my hotel this year with Sunshine - have never used them before but they came up with a good price. However, I wanted to book 29 nights and the max. on the website was 28; I e:mailed them and within ten minutes I had a reply to say that they had altered the website and I could now book the extra night!! They also rang me while I was part way through my booking as they had picked up that I had a problem - All sorted in 10 mins. They have my vote up to now... the hotel was my choice as I know the area and did my research.
:) just came back from holiday booked with sunshine .co.uk 10 out of 10 will book again with them
Has anyone heard of of used this company? Coming up with a very cheap price on accomodation I want to book in Turkey....

Just want to check if anyone has had any dealings with them ;)
merged with existing topic read through many of your answers are here

wizard
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.