Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
Taxi prices
7 Posts
It's about 13 miles so I reckon around €25 each way. If you are going or coming back after 9 or 10 pm (depends on location) they charge extra.
Thanks for your reply! My next question therefore would be, are there any buses which run from Lagoa to Praia da Rocha? Do you know what time they run til in the evenings? Or would you know where I might be able to find information about the bus services?

Thanks!
Cubsur in the previous posts is the man for bus times, he has a website on same, but dont know whether it covers your particular area, no doubt he will answer your questions. Hes our local detective for the Algarve :D :tup
Thanks Jayjan! I think a website with bus times would be really useful anyway to be honest, so look forward to hearing back from Cubsur. :D
THIS is cubsur's site; you'll almost certainly find everything you need to know here as it's much better than the bus companies' sites.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.