Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Hi, sorry I can't help with a taxi company but want to say that Kassiopi is a fair way from the airport. It took us cose to an hour and a half by coach. Although you'll be quicker by car it probably won't be cheap. However, It will definitely be worth it. Kassiopi's wonderful. Where are you staying? Hope you have a great time!
Hi Shirley
We are staying in a 2 bed apartment in the Bella Vista. It had good write-ups on various websites so we're encouraged!
We did think of hiring a car (we do have satnav) but I was a little nervous that we would struggle to find the apartments in Kassiopi - unless you know of any maps etc?
Tks
hiya

we got a taxi from the airport to Road last month, which is father than Kassioppi, and it cost 45 euro, which we thought was quite good. Can't remember who we used - but found a recomendation on the following company from a different website (click on transfers)
http://www.kassiopi.com/

kev
Hi Kev
Tks for this. Have checked out it out and the charge would be 120euros return (60euro each way).
L
that seems a lot - you could wait until you get there - there are always plenty of taxis at the airport..
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.