Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Thanks for that info... We arrive in the South at 1.55am on Good Friday, who knows what chaos we will face :(
Friends of ours will be flying home on the 14th April, do you think it will affect them too?
You can find the article on the strike here

Please use this link to get updates from Power FM radio.
Allmen- Your link is blank!!!
It works for me :wink:

Pippy :D
jimkk I've checked it and it is working for me also. If you find it does not work give me a shout and I'll PM the link to you. :)
Does anyone know what the strikes will mean - the airport will be closed? some services not arriving/departing? The PowerFM site not terribly helpful about what will actually happen. It also states that AENA is planning the strikes. Sounds odd, it is usually the unions rather than the airport organisation itself. I have e-mailed AENA to try and get further info, but it would be a great help if anyone else could post further info. We are travelling on 17th March, to TFS, but will the strike in TFN have a knock on effect?

Any info would be appreciated
me Mam is arriving at the airport due at 8pm (with Thomsonfly) so I'll give a description of any disruption on Wednesday.

poor Mum, hasn't flown since 1973, bless!
AndrewL according to the article both TFS and TFN will be affected by the strike action.
Thanks Allmen. I saw but wondered (as TFN will be on strike the day we arrive, though TFS will not) if the strike at TFN will affect Reina Sofia too - or what is happening. There is nothing on the Aena site, and I am a little anxious about it

Any further information would be appreciated
The Strike is not delaying any flights in or out.
Thanks for that Makum. Puts the mind at rest a bit, do you have any idea what is going to be affected by the stike if it is not the flights?

Thanks alot..... 8)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.