Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
Thailand holiday
64 Posts
First time for us for our 25th anniversary. 12th Dec 3 nights Shangri-la, Bangkok, then 12 nights Karon Beach resort Phuket! Can't wait!
Our first ever trip to Thailand is now taking shape 8)

Fly to Hong Kong 6th March for 4 days, then onto Krabi (12th - 19th March), hopefully staying in the Krabi La Playa.

Finish up in Bangkok for 2 days (cant decide on Sofitel Silom or Sheraton Orchid) :? before flying home

Iain
6 days and counting!! 9th Nov 4 nights in Bangkok and 10 in Phuket and I am getting really excited now!

Ye ha :o
2 weeks today - but hey who's counting? :wink:

Peter
oh good- 3 members about to go off on their hols. You can all tell me the best restaurants when you get back- I go on 26th December :D
i have finally finalised our itinary .

we leave on 10th november for 2 weeks

2 nights at the shangri-la, bangkok
5 nights at krabi sands resort , krabi
5 nights at phi phi island resort, phi phi island
1 night in Suvarnabhumi Airport Novatel - early flight home

phew , looks like we will be busy !

:D
just 5 days to go :D
DONT :lol:

I am TOO excited !!!!!!

Ive just been reviewing all my accom/location choices and i am so happy with everything :D

I will thank you all at holiday-truths properly when we return but THANKYOU !!!!! :D i couldn't have planned it without all your input
we just want a full report and loads of hotel reviews :lol:
its a deal :D

the reviews are so helpful !
Going to Pattaya for the first time on 3rd Dec for a week. Have been to Phuket before, last year and to Bangkok. But Pattaya, will be a first. Looking forward to the trip!
havent been there so I'm looking forward to your thoughts on it :D
2 more sleeps till we go ! :D
Yup, Fiona, looking forward to the week myself! Will give you details when I return :D
Going back to Chiang Mai 5th January to stay with our son and daughter in law for 6 weeks.
Can't wait to see the place again. This time we'd like to try to visit some of the islands/beaches but there is so much that we can't make up our minds where we want to go :hmmm
Pat
:glynis
I wish I had relatives in Thailand :D
3 weeks today! :lol: Our first time, 3 nights Bangkok, 12 nights Phuket for our 25th wedding anniversary. Cant believe its nearly here! have been getting loads of info from this site but still undecided where to have our anniversary meal in Phuket. :hmmm
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.