Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Great report Richie. Thanks for sharing it.
Thanks Richie. Sorry the weather wasn't kind to you.
I'm guessing the karaoke bar was Carousel. That's the one all the "stars" go to!!! The weather's picked up now if you wanna come back!!!
oh i do want to come back! i really do. i am seriously considering a place in benidorm. great town
Well we love it here. Shame I can't spend as much time there as my SO. :cry :cry :cry
we also had sheriden smith and her b friend in our bar a few times its the pheasant plucker but i recall they did go in car,sel 1 night
x
Still amazed you don't get your passport checked even though you're entering the country.

We got ours checked in May, I was shocked. :really
i have been living in benidorm 14 years and never had mine checked in all the times i have gone to uk and back we drove over 2 yrs ago hull to zebrug and we didnt have to show out passports on any of the boarders i was well shocked x :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.