Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Any info would be great for us too. We leave on the 15th September.
Thanks
Bob
The road works are along the road opposite the Esmeralda in the road going down toward Sunset Harbour past the market. Which is why the market has been temporarily moved to the far end of Fanabe.

I think the only disruption Tor Player guests will endure is that the hotels raked terraces that are along side the market road may get some noise and dust. The main pool area should be fine if not a little more cramped than usual.
Hi Makum
We are going to Santa Maria in November, do you think we wil have any bother with road works there?I think we are on the ground floor.
Helen
its not too bad by the santa maria now.... almost done that bit !!..... they are moving up the road now.... but as makum said it may be a little dusty, but shouldnt be too bad
Horticulturists!

That's what is currently working outside the Santa Maria. Pot plants and hosepipes, that's all. :D
Got back yesterday the road works are currently outside santa maria almost up to the torviscas playa where we stayed, there was some works near our pool area but can honestly say did not hear a thing while lying around the pool its not to bad at all the builders were only there couple of hours in morning then a couple of hours late afternoon.
We were at the santa maria in July, road works right outside, could hear them from the pool they did not bother us at all
Hi,
Does anyone know when the buses will be able to use the road again- I understand it will be one way - which way please? We're not going until December but really missed the bus when we went in May.

Thanks for your help.

Jean
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.