General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Good post Medot, very imformative :D

It's a shame though to see animals in such conditions :(
Thanks Medot...

Always brings al ump to my throat when i see an animal abroad that is in really bad conditions

Great links thanks a lot!

Emma x :wink:
Been in recent conversation with
amurrell@marineconnection.org as the one at Sharm is stil being advertised by Thomson as one of it's "highlights"

only one word for the travel company as an organisation PRATS and all power to the rep we had as she was very upset when we pointed her in the marine connections website
Hi Medot & all....the Prodigal son has popped in and spotted this really good subject.

Have just had a week in Malta where we did swim with Dolphins at the Mediterraneo Park and I have to say that they appear to be very well looked after.

The condition of the animals, the quality of water and the obvious love & respect (plus knowledge) of the trainers was faultless.

Had a look at the sealions there as well and they have a reasonable space and look relaxed & well cared for. There is even a sign on one small caged area stating that the sea-lions are only kept in there temporarily during performance times, in case people thought that the area was too small. There was no performance when I was there and they were happily basking in a larger pool.

I think it is also important to report positive stuff as well so people can visit with confidence.

Tony
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.