Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
you are in one of the party capitals of the world, one of the largest themed waterparks in europe, slingshot and amusement parks, all manner of bars (where children are welcome) that play films and such... quite frankly if after a week he says he's bored then leave him and get a new one ! :rofl

Steve
Would he be interested in learning to scuba dive? Our daughter started at that age, it kept her amused during family holidays for 3 or four years. She is old enough to go without mum and dad now, but still dives wherever she goes on holiday.
Scuba diving is a great idea, try Taba diving centre at Pernera, other wise tell him to find a 15 year old girl, that'll pass some time :rofl :rofl :rofl

J.
Thanks for your replies.

Unfortunately he's not keen on scuba diving or the water parks.

It would be nice if he could meet someone his own age, either male or female. He's very handsome as it happens and tends to attract a lot of female attention, me and my sister usually end up flanking him like body guards. :rofl

Anyone out there going to the Nestor Hotel 12 - 26th August?
me and my sister usually end up flanking him like body guards

now we see why he's bored.. you're cramping his style !... :rofl

Steve
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.