Far East

Discussions regarding holidays in the Far East.
Hi Emma
Sorry you didn't get any ideas. Did she enjoy Shanghai?
She flies back in to Heathrow at 6 this evening so no doubt I will get a 2 hour earbashing about how great her trip was later today! :roll: (I missed her loads though!) I recieved a postcard the other day and all they had in Melbourne for her first 2 weeks was rain!
I think Shanghai is def. an up and coming destination so it would be great to hear a report. Shame about the weather in Melbourne. Surely two weeks of rain must be unusual at this time of year?
Nag her to place a Melbourne/Shanghai trip report here please!
Knowing her she would have slept the whole time!!!! I will try to find out where she stayed in Shanghai as she stayed at her brothers in Melbourne and pop a report on the hotel as she has not got access to the internet! I am always having to find out things for her! :roll:
yes get all the gossip on the trip and post her report on here would love to read all about her trip ,shame it rained for her in Melboure but iam sure she will have had a great time exploreing a new country :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.