Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi Clare

The best time for you would probaly be November to end of February, you will find the xmas period very expensive but it is a great time to spend over here, as for the prices, i would be guessing but would say between 500 and 650 for a decent hotel, do not go all inclusive because food and drink is very cheap over here.

There is another thread opened recently on the site where people are actually quoting price for way back up to todays prices, the thread is called "what did you pay" quite interesting and it was started by Irishcolleen

Keep asking and people on here will get back to you. :sun2 :cheers

Mike
Thanks Mike.

Anyone wanting to, can the find topic "What did you Pay" HERE

Kath x
Thanks Mike, thats very helpfull, will have a mooch about this forum. :tup
Hi Clare

At the moment you can only fly to Goa directly from Gatwick, Birmingham or Manchester, no flights yet from Newcastle! You will also need to remember that you need a visa for Goa.

If you decide to go, I am sure you will love it, but personally, unless you like huge crowds and being ripped off, I would avoid Christmas and New Year.
Hi all :wave:
First Choice and Thomsons are flying direct from East Midlands
this season
Pat :sun2
Check out Emirates. Fly from Newcastle via Dubia to Mumbai then Kingfisher down. The price on the Emirates site last week was around £450 and Kingfisher are about £95. Kingfisher and Emirates are now partners.
Mike
Thankyou all very much for your help... think i will look into this a bit more, I will have a good look around at the other posts on here, didnt know i would need to get visas... is that the same as going to turkey and just paying the £10 entry fee to get in the country? :que

clare x
ummm no not quite :rofl sorry clare read the visa thread i wasnt laughing at you just thinking wouldnt that be great for everyone here if it was that simple!!! welcome to the forum ;)
chilly
ok...cheers chilly... :duh best i take a look around! :whoops

typical of me, always looking for short cuts! :rofl
There's no flights from Birmingham this year :( . Only Manchester, East Mids and Gatwick charter, and I think they have been cut.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.