Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
you can book as far forward as march 2011 with thomas cook and i assume other tour operators will be about the same.
dont mean a holiday already booked flights just want a hotel
Hey Julie,

What hotel and when are you looking for, might be able to a price for you.

You could also try Hotels4U.com and medhotels.com both owned by Thomas Cook and feature alot of the same properties although sometimes thomas cook themselves come out cheaper than what their sister comapnies can do but let us know and we shall have a little look for you.

Cheers
Ive just noticed Med hotels are part of Thomas Cook.
I booked a holiday with Thomas Cook and asked them if they could book an extra night with Med Hotels as our flight doesnt leave until 4.50am.They said it wasnt possible for them to book it with Med Hotels :que
I booked the extra night at Hays Travel. Strange :que .
moonlight apartments 2 bed or grand aquarium their is five of us going 12 june 2010 for two weeks
Hi Julie,

I can get the Grand Aquarium but not the Moonlight.

Gran Aquarium in Icmeler - 2Bed Apt 14Nights = £670 total (Deposit £30pp)

Not sure how that compares to the past but i can't seem to get the moonlight with anyone on accommodation only !!

Let me know what you think

Cheers
thanks very much might wait for thomas cook to come out in june dont want to pay that much for apartments the moonlight i did get a quote from the moonlight website itself but for 1 bedroom.
Hi Julie,

Just sent you a private message

Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.