Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Have just booked YSYC with Thomas Cook (we travel in 3 weeks to Orlando) only seats left were over the wings, as more than half the plane was already booked. We have paid £10 each, each way (extra leg room seats were £40 each way). Hopefully we will be given our chosen & paid for seats on checking in. It also stated that we could only pre-book seats up to 28 days before travelling.

Thanks
Sarah
sarahcolin
As you have prebooked your seat numbers you can check in online.
Thanks for that Sunaddict, I didn't realise that could be done :cheers
Hi, can anyone tell me how TC are operating premium seats summer 2011, I've paid £50pp extra for premium seats on return flight only, £20pp for your seat your choice for booking seats 90 days in advance, (just had this cancelled). When I booked was told by TC that no premium cabin on outward flight, premium seats were given on a random basis to anyone, and only wider seat given in premium cabin no extras like upgraded meal etc . Seen on this forum that your could book your seats as soon as you had your booking ref. When I tried to book seats online only standard cabin seat could be booked premium cabin seats unavailable, After paying £20 per person to book standard cabin on outward journey would I be penalised for pre booking seats, would they give premium seats to people who had not paid to booked seats, as I would have already choosen seats in standard cabin.

Sorry about ramble :banghead: :banghead: ing but just had a very frustrating 40 min chat with TC, and still no definate answers, does anybody know at TC whats happening or are they just seeing what happens.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can give me answers.
I have booked the outbound seats for our holiday next August, the return flight however is not on the system yet. However I am now getting concerned that I have booked too early and may miss out now on the extra room seats at the front if they release them for booking, Can I get a refund on the booking?
You need to check with TC but prebooked seat costs are ususally non refundable.
neavsie - have you tried ringing Thomas Cook airlines?

I rang them to prebook seats a year before I flew and the woman I spoke to loaded the flight and I was then able to pre book seats.

You will need to phone as near as possible to 9am otherwise you are on hold for ages!
Thanks Denny, I have telephoned them, and have booked some extra leg rooms seats for the return journey as it is a night flight. I did not however ask about what happening to the seats at the front after all that.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.