Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
GoldenKnight,

LGW-PFO-LGW (TOM4774/5) are operated by an Airbus A321-200.

Darren
caroline davis,

BHX-SSH-BHX (TOM398/9) are operated by a Boeing 757-200. Information on snacks and IFE (PSP's for hire, page 11) are detailed in Thomsons inflight magazine, along with onboard duty free items and current prices. The link is on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi there we are going to hurghada on the 24th feb on tom 506 from manchester please could you tell me which aircraft we are on and which seats are best to book to be able to take pics from the window many thanks
Hi Darren.
We are flying Manchester-Palma-Manchester 6th June return 20th June 2012 TOM2328/29,
Will this be operated by a 737-800 or the older 737-300?
We will also be pre selecting seats in row 4 & 5 do these two rows have windows?

Many Thanks
nissano2,

MAN-HRG-MAN (TOM506/7) are operated by a Boeing 737-800 (winglets). The best seats for photography depend on what you want to take. If you don't want the wing or engine in view, anything forward of row 7 will be best. If you want just the rear of the wing and winglet in view, anything aft of row 24 will be good. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Cadman,

MAN-PMI-MAN (TOM2328/9) is showing as a Boeing 757-200 at the moment. If it is a 737, it'll be an -800 series. Rows's 4 and 5 have windows on both types.

Darren
im booked for 18th may newcastle to cancun thomson flight no tom 393,please can you tell me the seat configuration please on economy.thanks,
les127,

I won't know the exact aircraft assigned until May, but it's normally an ex-FCA Boeing 767-300/ER. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Thanks darren for your quick reply Nissano
Hi Darren, we are off to Montego Bay for the New Year again and again I need your assistance in which air craft we will be on. We are flying from LGW on the 26th December flight number TOM 082 and returning on 5th January flight number TOM 025.

As always thank you for your help.

Ellen
elliemaybelle,

LGW-MBJ-LGW (TOM082/25) are operated by an ex-First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
wonderful, we have flown with just about everyone now !!

Thank you
Flying Bhx to cancun 10th may in premium class.What are the best window seats with unrestricted view please.
tigger,

Please quote flight numbers when requesting aircraft information. This ensures we get the correct details for you as there are often multiple flights. BHX-CUN-BHX (TOM374/5) are normally operated by ex-Thomsonfly Boeing 767-304/ER (winglets). All seats in premium have an unrestricted view. If it's an ex-FCA (9 rows of seats), just avoid row 9 as all other rows have a window view.

Darren
Hi

Are you able to tell me wether this flight from; east midlands to Sharm, Egypt, will be on a 737 or a 757?

Flight No: TOM514

Departs: East Midlands (Nottingham)

Time: 13.55

Date: 30 August

Look forward to your reply

Cheers

Steve
Hi, could you tell me what plane I should have tomorrow,
Tom112 Manchester to Mentego Bay.

Thanks
Liam, it will be a Boeing 767-300. What were you expecting?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.