Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
janefulton,

Current IFE is linked from our What Aircraft? guide (link below). I'll update it for March when I get it.

Darren
Hi Darren
Any idea of plane type Tom7620 BHX to Palma 20th Sept
Thanks
Roger
Rogerdoger,

BHX-PMI-BHX (TOM7620/1) should be operated by Boeing 757-200.

Darren
Thanks for that Darren have looked your seating plan up but it does not show the new extra legroom seats! am I looking in the correct place?
Thanks again
Roger
Rogerdoger,

Depending on the specific aircraft assigned on the day, rows 12 and 32, and 10/11 on some aircraft.

Darren
hi,any idea where flight TOM143 Sangster to Manchester diverted to? has it arrived back in manchester yet? cant trace it using flightstats, thanks
jhe,

It landed at MAN at 1030 with a delay of about 4 hours I believe.

Darren
thank you Darren,
appears it diverted and landed in Newfoundland !
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
TMW9725,

The aircraft operating TOM050/1 normally comes in from Montego Bay, Jamaica (TOM018/9) on that rotation.

Darren

Hi Darren,

Any ideas what happened to the Dreamliner that was due to operate the service today? I checked the arrival from Montego Bay as above but it doesn't appear to have landed and the subsequent Punta Cana flight was delayed and is being operated by a 767 by the looks of it...?

Thanks,

TMW9725
TMW9725,

There was a technical problem from what I gather so a substitute aircraft was used with a minimised delay. These things happen.

Darren
Hi, can anyone help me with this query ?
Flying from Manchester on 1st May (around 7am flight) to Dalaman.
Need to know which terminal this flight goes from in order to book accommodation and parking.

Thanks
BigAl-6,

Thomson operate from Manchester's Terminal 2.

Darren
Hi.
We are flying Manchester - Palma - Manchester TOM2228/9 on 5th Aug 2014.
Just wondering what type of plane this would be and if it is a 757-200 which rows has the new extra legroom seats.
Many Thanks
My son and DIL flew to Punta Cana on G-OOBK, when it got back to MAN it was withdrawn from use. Will it get scrapped or will it go on for freight?

How will this plane be replaced as there isn't a 787 delivery for some time?
Can anyone tell me if I'll be able to use my own headphones with a standard jack on my Thomson long haul flight in premium economy or will I need an adaptor?
You'll really need an adaptor. I've always found Thomsons PE headphones to be pretty good.
I'm sure that the give away Thomson headphones we got in May ,had a removable adaptor -my wife then plugged her own headphones in.
Qman,

They're been converted to freighters. It won't be replaced, there's enough aircraft to cover the schedule at the moment.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.