Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi,

Could someone please supply the plane type for TOM2720/TOM2721 (Manchester/Palma, 14th/28th August 2016)?
I think its a 737 but would like to make sure for booking seats (extra leg room and windows seats on each aisle)
Eight of us traveling so would more than likely be 3/3/2 or 6 across with 2 behind etc depending on seat configuration.

Thanks in advance.
Hi Darren,
Thanks for the info, you're a star! :)
Ang
Hi there, does anyone know whether rows 26 & 27 have Windows? We are traveling EMA to Corfu 6/6/16 return 17/6/16 I think on a Thomson 737-800. Also so is there on board food as we travel at night I'm sure my kiddies will get hungry. Thanks
Can't answer the windows, but there is a snack menu on the Thomson website, so I am sure there will be snacks on board.
Hi, Flying Nov, just wondered what people thought/think of the premium cabin on this flight. is it worth the extra money, leg room, seat width, food.

Much appreciate any info
IMO you will have people who prefer it and those that don't personally if we can we always fly premium you get the added extras, which we would purchase anyway if we couldn't get premium like select your seat, fast track and the No1 lounge and the ,IMO, all important if you are early when booking your seats just two together as the configuration in premium is 2-3-2:-D
The original response from Daz got lost in the down time. I think my flight TOM2404 6th Oct is a 737-800. I have booked extra space seat which I think is row 15 & 16. Does anyone know if the door exit shoot impinges on the leg room if I choose a window seat.
Hi Darren im flying Lgw-LCA on Sunday 17th July, Ive just booked my seats upfront and noticed they are 2-3- 2 and 9 rows, before they become 3-3-3......Assuming this means the new 787-9 G-TUIJ as the -8 dont have 9 rows of premium do they? Thanks
The exact same question was asked on TA about a week ago. Yes, the seating plan is of the 787-9.
Does anyone know what aircraft Thomson TOM720 will be (Gatwick to Antalya)? Row 1-7 extra leg room configuration is 2-3-2.

Thanks
Hi Darren

I'm just wondering
Are there now 3 Shorthaul config 787 TUIA and TUIF I'm sure are but has TUIH been put back to shorthaul config?

Cheers
J
Hi Darren
Don't know if you can help put our minds at rest but we have booked a cruise for Sep next year and was originally given flights TOM7620/1 out of Birmingham, we are now informed its a non Thomson flight, never had this happen before and have been informed that we cannot book extra luggage or reserved seats and the hand luggage may be less and we may not be able to check in online, they cannot give a return flight time but it looks like it will be very late or early morning.
Fully understand its a long way off but it does seem strange to me to have this change on a major route, any ideas why?
Thanks for any help advice
Hi,

Is it too early to ask for which aircraft my flight in April 2017 will be on please?? We have booked extra legroom seats - does anyone know the rows for these please, and any to avoid?

Outbound:
TOM512
4 April 2017
Manchester - Antalya

Return:
TOM689
14 April 2017
Antalya - Manchester

Many thanks http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/storage/forum/smilies/vsmile.gif
I'm 99% sure it will be a Boeing 737-800.
We booked 'extra space'seating on Thomson DL flight East Mid to Cancun Oct 8 because ex legroom had all gone? We ended up on row 10 aisle seats but unsure if these are as good as ex legroom or not? Help!
Row 10 are bulkhead with good legroom. As long as you've not got long legs they're good seats because bulkheads can be restrictive with no seat in front to stretch your legs under. Extra legroom seats are just normal seats but with an extra 2" of pitch over the standard economy seats.
Should be ok. Thx for that info.
Who are Tibet airlines? It says Chinese company? Fly from bhx to Pmi. Any ideas on aircraft?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.