Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Welcome Jo ... to catch the attention of our aviation experts, you would be best posting in the THOMSON AIRWAYS topic in our Airlines & Airports forum.

This section of the site is for discussion about the tour operator side of the business.

David :wave
Thanks David. I have done that now. I was looking at it before and then registered but then couldn't find where it had gone.

Sorted now.

Thanks again
No problem Jo, it takes a while to get used to our various forums and sections.

David :wave
I booked the Escape lounge at T2 for my TOM144 flight back in November, I thought the lounge was quite nice, although I had to move seats as 2 men came to sit near me and they had the loudest voices I have ever heard. :)
Hi,

Any idea what aircraft type Thomson will use for TOM104 on 28 April and the returning TOM105?

Thanks.
Wacktle

Any idea what aircraft type Thomson will use for TOM104 on 28 April and the returning TOM105?

This forum is for general Tour Operator and Travel Agent enquiries, for the best response you would be better asking in the dedicated THOMSON AIRWAYS forum - click on blue named link to take you directly there.

Graham
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.