Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
My mother and father inlaw go to tingaki every year they have been going there for the past 20 years, they love it they have stayed in the aspro spiti many times and find it suitable for everyone. Anywhere in Tingaki is nice
Hi,....I arrived back from the Aspro Spiti a week ago, the rooms are typically basic Greek style and are clean. Our room was quite spacious by Greek standards. Reasonable pool area of which the downside was their were a lot of pigeons nesting nearby which did not cause any real problem whilst Sunbathing but the pool area was cleaned each morning due to the droppings .The Owners were very pleasant & friendly. Overall they were a decent place to stay.
Passed by the Jonathons whilst on a coach they looked ok at a distance but although they were alongside the beach they seemed quite a way from the main area of Bars & Tavernas. I cannot give any real comment on the standard of the accomodation.
The Sunset Aparthotel are close to the Aspro Spiti on the other side of the road opposite the main Supermarket cannot comment on the rooms but the reception area looked quite nice, modern & clean.
As for the resort we would return to Tingaki. The beach was good & clean. Most Bars, Tavernas, Shops etc are situated on one road which ends at the beach, the area is also very flat.
Thankyou Liverbirdnikki and Stoller for your replies.Lots of food for thought,Tingaki does sound lovely and youv'e put my mind at rest about the accomodation. DL
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.