Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Hi Anitag :D That is the one down by Cabrera Apts, isn't it? If so it was closed Friday and yesterday during the day, but I'm not sure about the evening time.

HTH :D
Thank you Sue for taking the trouble to look for me. I am here in PDC at the moment and so I am now fully aware of whats happening at Tinys. Didnt get chance to post a 'thank you' prior to leaving the UK.

Cheers,

Anita
Anitag, Is Tiny's still open ? and run by Steve ?
I met him a few years back, really nice guy, but last year I went back tghere was a sign saying, closed ude to illness

Thanks
Danny
Hi Danny,

I am now back in the UK - arrived last night and woke up to snow this morning!

I was last in PDC in Sept. 07 and spent a fantastic week mostly with Steve in Tiny's. He did mention spending Christmas and New Year in the UK and I was told by the staff of Yum Yums thats that is what he did and in fact would be back in PDC today. As far as I am aware he will be open for business as usual this year. I certainly hope so anyway as we will back for our usual September holiday and this year we are staying in the Cabreara apartments next door to Tiny's - just wouldn't be the same without Steve's huge welcome and his 'crack'.

Anita
Thanks for taking the time to reply Anita,

I'm glad to hear that Steve is back and hoppe to be back in PDC myself in Sept so will have to call in.

Thanks again
Danny
:D We all crossed together! Anita, I left Lanzarote on 29th Dec for my hols, and just got back today :D Glad Tinys is up and running now, and just wanted to say, isn't Yum Yums, well...Yummy :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.