Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Afternoon...

I've just popped on to this forum on have seen your thread. We have just booked (last night actually!) a two-week stay at the Titanic BEACH Hotel and Aqua Park from November 16th. I also looked into the confusion of the two hotels and understand that the Titanic Beach is also known as the LTI Titanic Beach and has a website which is pretty informative. The other hotel is the Titanic RESORT Hotel and Aqua Park and is a sister hotel to the Ali Baba Palace, Aladdin Beach and Jasmine Village and I don't think they have a website?? The Titanic Beach is also a 5* whereas the Titanic Resort is a 4*. They also look quite different in any pictures with the Titanic Beach having lots of swimming pools and the Titanic Resort looking like a ship!?

I hope this is right and have been looking into it a lot so am sure we're booked into the right one, though obviously I haven't been there yet so not sure! I think lots of people who have been to both hotels are not paying enough attention to detail when they get back and maybe posting on the wrong threads in various forum - especailly one gentleman who posted an awful review from last year when I think the Titanic Beach only opened this year ;)

What price are you thinking of paying as I might be able to point you in a good direction due to my extensive research? I actually managed to get a high street travel agent to price match against an internet agent and saved £150!

HTH and let me know if you want to share notes :) xx
Hey hey

I normally book through travel agents as im scared of paying for a holiday and it being a let down. Generally with a travel agent you have a rep to blame if things are going wrong :)
Im looking at booking this holiday from thisistravel.co.uk and the prices on there seem from £550+ for 2 weeks AI in 4*+ accommodation. Im happy to pay upto £700 if it was possible to get a REALLY good hotel. Looking to go anytime in September really. I too have been doing quite a bit of research into hotels as every hotel i seem to look at the reviews vary so much. There seems to be no consistancy in hurghada hotels at all. I know some people are usually fussy but i must admit it does worry me. Last time i went to egypt i booked the hilton in sharks bay and it was awesome, although i would expect that from a hilton. If anyone knows of any GREAT hotels and within my price range and the dates feel free to post on here. Im only looking to book it at the end of this month (So still another 3 weeks of research to do)
Your going to the same one as me, it's the original one, or the old one, however it was built in 2002 I believe? so not really that old. Yes it is on the second line of the beach so it does not sit on the beach but as you rightly said the two hotels in front are sister hotels and do sit on their own beach and you are welcome in both, however at the Aladdin you are also allowed to use your all inclusive at the beach bar and snack bar and the loungers as well. There is no charge, I have read that if you can not find any vacant the attendent will sort it for you, (possibly via a tip I guess.)
It's not far say 10 minutes walk, you can look it up on google earth, however the hotel runs a regular shuttle service back and forth all day for free.

I have not stayed there myself yet but have done alot of research, and after reading reviews of this and many other hotels over the years I have learned to take some reviews with a pinch of salt, these are usually easy to spot by the type (albeit assumed) of the person writing it, Examples, Expects only English food/breakfast, The it's much better in Costa Blackpoo/del sol Brigade, Paid for a mini expecting a Rolls group, The looking down at staff mob who complain of bad service, Sorry I'm off on one lol, there's a load more but you get the picture and they should be easy to spot, take these out of the reviews and you will get an unbiased actual view.

I read a review that said don't go there if your homophobic because there are alot of Germans about! Unless he got roggered in the toilets by all the male German guests I assume he meant Xenophobic. How can you trust his review?

Using the above I'm looking forward to going and im not worried at all.

I believe the people here post better views than on any other sites, maybe they are just seasoned travellers or better educated? Who knows
Have been to the 'original' Titanic(2006) thoroughly enjoyed it! Not on beach but it's only across the road through a hotel. We did walk a couple of times, no problem, but soooo hot used the hotel 'train' most times. AI available at beach and plenty of room. Hotel itself very good - avoid rooms near garden/pool as noisy from disco. No problem with rooms in main hotel - very spacious. Staff friendly and helpful always find something to eat whatever. No problems with Aqua Park depite other postings regarding Russians etc. ENJOY!!
xxx
ps would return
hi im booked to go to the lti titanic beach in august cant wait
im going with my partner and daughter who is 10
ive also been getting confused between the 2 hotel's (lti and titanic beach)
but either way cant wait. if anyone else is going around the end of august who
has children around that age hope to see you there.
vic
Yes were going to be there between 15th and 27th August I have a daughter who is 11 and a son 13. But to clear it up for you, they are now are easier to distinguish due to the new LTI or the Primasol branding;

Primasol Titanic resort and aqua park <---- Were going to this one

LTI Titanic beach spa and aqua park (New one)
LTI Titanic Beach is exactly what it says - on the beach. Just opened earlier this year, the building work is now finished with most things in operation. I believe the sauna, etc can be used in one of the sister hotel's but not sure which.

Across the road is the Titanic Resort & Aquapark - sister hotel.
(be aware that this is quite a busy road).

Both Hotel's have aquaparks.

Guests of the Titanic Resort & Aquapark can use the beach of another sister Hotel - Aladdin.
Can anyone tell me what the rooms are like in the lti titanic beach hotel? There is 3 adults and 1 child going in new year, was wondering do they have seperate bedrooms or are they all in the same rooms? Are the rooms very spacious? and is this hotel now complete?
hi im going to lti titanic beach in august
has anyone been?
our does anyone have any pic's pls
any info appreciated
thank's vic
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.