Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Jewel in the Crown have some offers for 2 weeks for under £400!
hI
Have u asked Astro if they can find you something. I am on the last day :( of our 5 week holiday all arranged by Astro I come from Bolton and thats why I went to them and they were brill.
Hi, i have only just read your posts. I booked with Thomascook for £1310 for 3 people, for the Somy resort in Calangute :)
That sounds quite good. Glad you got something.
:think
I think it might be golden travel that someone told me about just looked at there web site and there is flights going on the 9th from LWG £199 for 14 nts one nite acc dont no if this is of any help

Pip
x
pip what the website address for golden travel please. Gel
Jewel in the Crown do have offers but they all seem to be from Gatwick, none from Manchester. As Monarch cancelled the Manchester Friday flight from this week, I think there will be fewer last minute deals from the north. Good luck, though.
Thankyou squigs will check them out. Gel
I also found a flight for us Northerners, whilst looking for one for my brother, departing Manchester, 22nd January with Thomsons for £298. :)
squigs thats a great price i'm looking for a flight only on 19th december for 3 weeks, seems its a bit to early for schedule and the charter are a lot of money. :tup Gel
Golden ticket travel GEL dont no how to do the web sites i was hoping for a brain for xmas but as you can see did not get one :rofl

Pip
x
Dont worry pip i found it in the end, :) I am quiet often brain dead :que Gel
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.