Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
If its in a place near Akbuk bay it probably is a time share
I just had a look at the website, they don't state a price there but they say that they want to fill hotel rooms off season. I can see no reason a company would give you flights, accomodation and excursions, even off season for £20 so there must be some catch. There are some companies that charge vey little to start with but then keep adding things on so in the end you have paid a lot for what was supposed to be a very cheap holiday.

It would be interesting to contact the Turkish Tourist Board to see if they really do know anything about it.

I wouldn't trust it at all.
my mum always says I'm too cynical but I work on the pretence that if something sounds too good to be true then it normally is - have not been proved wrong many times if at all!!

to me this sounds like a bit of a con into something much more expensive - ie timeshare!

x
And their website looks amateurish and has very few precise details or costs and they want all your personal details up front. Which hotels would prefer to have guests at a loss and subsidised by the Turkish tourist board? It all looks and sounds very suspect to me!!!
It all looks very suspect if you ask me.

One main page on the website, very few details, no contact number or email address or any information about them yet they want you to hand over all your personal details.

Sounds like a bit of a fraud if you ask me, thats all they need these days is a few details and thats it.

Also, the spelling isn't up to much either as it says "£20 including airfair" ... maybe me being picky but should be airfare.

Any company that is professional should have at least spelling checked.
Yes, I noticed the spelling mistake - not very professional is it?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.