Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Torres del sol
5 Posts
We just got back from the torres yesterday and as you say the location is ideal. The hotel is a bit dated but the apartment we stayed in was fine. The bar is ok and the staff friendly and welcoming. The lifts are being renovated at the moment so if you are in block c you may have to wait a while for the lift as at the moment only one is in action. We met a lot of people who have been going for years so they must be doing something right. All in all you have to wiegh up wether you want a hotel that is close to everything, right next to Los Cristianos, Las americas, beach , shops and loads of bars then the hotel is for you. :D
Stocktonmackem
stocktonmacken, Thanks for your reply. We are going to a private apartment. As long as it is clean that will see me OK. Hope in three weeks the lifts will be fixed.
Hi
Im sure you will have a great time and that the weather is as good as it
was when we were there. On your nights out find time to go upstairs in the
safari centre the restaurants are lovely,especially Biancos and then take yourself off to the Soul suite, i have been wanting to go there for years but because we always stayed in Los Cristianos i thought it too far to go. It was great, even my 16 yr old enjoyed it. Have a great time. :lol:
Stocktonmackem
Stocktonmackem would you kindly write us a review of your stay at this accommodation as our reviews on this one could do with an update :D

Click Here to add your review (pretty please)

Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.