Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Torviscas Playa reviews can be found here and La Siesta reviews here this hotel was recently refurbished.
Both have good points, though I haven't stayed at the La Siesta we had a nosey round a while back before the re-furbs.

La Siesta IMO has better nightlife, although there are some really good places round at the Torviscas there's more choice at that end.

The food at the Torviscas is gorgeous! And it is a brilliant hotel :)
Would be Torviscas for me.
never been to tenerife is torviscas area one of the main areas is it close to all amenties im thinking torviscas now
Don't know the hotels, but the area around Torviscas is excellent. Good beaches, shops, market and lots happening. We love the area and actually spend most of our time out and about - we go self catering so eat out all the time too. We just sleep in the apartment!
we would pick torviscas any day of the week

we didnt like p.d.l.a at all thought it was quite scruffy looking, we havent stayed in any of those hotels though

pam xxxxxx
Havent stayed in hotels, but like both areas, they have different things to offer and Siesta area is flater. No way could the area around the Siesta be described as scruffy.
Hi

We,ve stayed in both and they are both really nice. The la siesta is in a great spot, handy for beach and pleasant strolls in the evening. rooms are bright and spacious although a pool view is a must.
The torviscas rooms were a bit drab when we stayed there and hardly any wardrobe space,its in a nice spot but a bit of a hike.
think the food was slightly better in the torviscas but for me it would be the la siesta
jeanie 8)
wee puddock

i meant p.d.l.a in general not siesta area

we should have originally staying at the club oro blanco but this got changed by t/o we went to visit and didnt like much of p.d.l.a that we saw on our little tour
cant run any of tenerife down really as dont know it well enough

pam xxxxxxxxxx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.