Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
Better not let Perry, Karen or Tom hear you saying that about their bar RHM
I have to say that top bar for us was Metz or Lima's Bar, it is only a small place it may have been Wild Bills years ago or was that the one next door, Big John's? Lima the owner is a nice friendly man who know how to look after the people who use the bar. Drinks are well priced local beer, small 1 euro, medium 1.5 euros and a big one at 2 euros. half ltr of Sangria was 5 euros and a cocktail again 5 euros. we also used to go in to the bar across the road from Jojo's when they had those two girl singers on, they seem to have been around as long as we have been going to the Algarve, they know what songs to get the crowd going even dancing as well.
Music street is still music street big cocktail and even bigger straws, so big you could put your drink on the floor and still drink it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.