Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
From your apartments go to the top of the road and turn left, walk down and there is mini golf etc at the side of the Alva apartments, towards fig tree bay end. Turn right at the top of the road and right at the Sphinx pub and ther is mini golf ets on the right hand side.
When are you going to the Rising Star - we are there 11th July.
Hi Tekki, not till next May. :cry: but nothing to stop me getting excited now is there. :lol:
No i couldnt agree more - I am excited from when I book :D Two weeks on Wednesday till we are off. Flying from Glasgow with rubbish flight times but hey ho its only a small part of the holiday.

Will do a report when we come back.
Thanks Tekki,
Look forward to that, have a great time.

Cazz.xx
Just to let you know that there are 3 different crazy golf places, my little boy loves it too and so we used them several times each lol the two up on the main road are the better ones tho
How much was the crazy golf?
Well only 7 weeks to go, how that has flown.
What other evening activities can anyone recommend for a nine yearold.
Waterpark in Napa is the best day out, snorkelling, watersports,
isn't that trampoline with the extra rope thing not still in Protaras ? (think it was called something like the spiderman)
i know there was a set of trampolines opposite the victorian/odessa hotel .. if that helps?

Courtneelouise.x
CourtneeLouise wrote:
i know there was a set of trampolines opposite the victorian/odessa hotel .. if that helps?

Courtneelouise.x

Is it near to the Rising Star, only it's our first time to Cyprus so havn't a clue where any hotels are.
Yep,

come out of your hotel go left up the road and when you get to the top of the road turn left again then its the first left down on the main strip :) the trampoline's are pretty easy to spot there anyway becasue they have all bright lights around them.

there was also another set of trampolines if you turn left out of your hotel again and just keep walking down the strip untill you come to the middle of the road and you will see pizza hut.. just out side pizza hut there is 5 trampolines there :)

CourtneeLouise x
That's great CL, thankyou, I should find them from that. Tom will be over the moon. :tup
Found the trampolines ( outside Odessa), crazy golf ( just past red indian by traffic lights on main road)and go karts with other amusements ( by fountain on the strip), all within easy walking distance of each other. Tom had a fantastic time, thanks peeps for the help. :wave:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.