Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
We were in Es Cana last August and we found a mini golf course. It`s at the back of the resort behind the funfair. Where are you staying and I`ll see if I can give you directions from your accomodation. It has a bar to it that sereves lovely glasses of wine and it is set in a wooded area, we used to have a walk there for our son who`s 8 but I loved going for a wine as the setting was so peacefull.
Ooo thanks for the info, sounds good! I haven't actually booked anywhere as yet, but the RIOMAR is a possiblity!!
Is it the Riomar in Santa Eulalia your looking at ? If so its in a great spot.
Yes, it is the Riomar in Santa Eulalia, I thought it was in Es Cana!!! Are these places a walkable distance apart?
You will need to get a bus or taxi into Es cana around 10 mins by either of these, you could walk but it would take you a while. Santa Eualia is a great resort, plenty to do and lots of shops. We stayed about 3 years ago and had a great holiday. We stayed next to the Riomar at the Orquidea each night they had good entertainment on, you could go in and have a drink and watch the entertainment it was aimed at families.A 2 min walk from the Riomar is a river, which makes a nice walk, at the end is Devils bridge and lots of ducks,geese and cats, we loved walking along and feeding them. I love both Es Cana and Santa Eulalia and would visit either of them again.
walk it there and get a taxi or cheap bus back..or bus both ways 5 mins if that on bus.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.