Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
lol i thought this would have been a quick and simple question but it looks like iv been proven wrong :oops: :lol:
It's just not really Lindos, i can't explain why :hmmm ?
The nearest minigolf i know of is Faliraki. There's minigolf there and many of the bars have pool tables. A few of the larger hotels outside the village might have a pool table - i've got a feeling Lindos View or one of the hotels on Krana hill area have a pool table. You could try putting a post on http://www.thelindianway.com to see if somebody can confirm this.
Hello,

We drove past a new minigolf site in Lardos last night. It's now the nearest one to Lindos, about 5km's south. Just follow the main road down through Pefkos and it's just on the junction which will take you either down to Gennadi or right to Lardos Village.

I don't know about pool tables in Lindos, however pefkos is full of them, try the Oasis pool bar on the main beach road.

Alan
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.