Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
There are no publicly accessible Crazy Golf courses in Spain.

You either have to be a member of the Spanish Crazy Golf Association (Asociación del golf loca española), or be accompanied by a member and have a valid handicap certificate.

Crazy Golf courses have, in the past, allowed non-members to play, but these people just seem to muck around.
I think there may be some confusion here.

We played Crazy Golf last year at the rear of one of the amusement arcades on the Ave de Mediterannee.

Is this the only one?
No there is a couple, one is just near the hotel Perla, the other is near the square and I THINK theres one near the out door market.
When I was there last week the one at the bottom of the square had an offer on of 2 euros per person until 31st March - hope this may be of some use.

There are also the ones that scarborosmoggy is talking about as well as the one you remember on Avda de Meditteraneo although I think the one near the outdoor market may only be open in the summer
I`m sure there are 4 mini golf places in Benidorm.

1 near the hotel Orange

1 near the outdoor market

1 on Avenida Mediteraneo

1 not far from the Marina hotel

I am glad to see that they are starting to have offers on as 5 euros pp seems alot now the pound is low against the euro.

If your are wanting a driving range there is one in Albir, we stayed a few years ago and it was about the same price as the mini golf in Benidorm.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.