Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
It's about 45 km or 27 miles and motorway most of the way.
Traffic should be fairly light, about 3/4 of an hour, taking it steady.

What time to get up? That's down to you.
Do you want to rush round like headless chickens? Get up at around 06:15.

Mark
Hi
If i was flying at that time I would be getting up around 4 am you need to check in at least 1 1/2 hours before the flight I would be leaving about 4.30 to 4.45 am for the journey to the airport.
elizabethmcphee wrote:
Hi
If i was flying at that time I would be getting up around 4 am you need to check in at least 1 1/2 hours before the flight I would be leaving about 4.30 to 4.45 am for the journey to the airport.

That's what I was thinking Elizabeth, thanks.

What time to get up? That's down to you.
Do you want to rush round like headless chickens? Get up at around 06:15.

6.15, bliddy hell, headless chicken big style. :yikes ;)

Well, we'll either be stopping up or having an early night. :que

Thanks for the replies.
Do you know what time you are being picked up frlom where you are staying? Allow maybe 45mins-1hr before then for getting up and making sure you got everything ready, and down to Reception where you will collected from!
we are on the same flight as you i think are you flying into newcastle?
if so we were planning on being up about 4 ish but with a one year old i am not happy at all as we chose the flight times that suited us for him.
hopefully he will sleep all the way home and no doubt my daughter will moan all the way home if she's not also sleeping.
we are staying at the same hotel as you also only we are going for a week.
Oh, we'll have to look out for each other then. :) We return on Sunday 1st June.
We're in the same boat too but on Manchester flights... 15.30 return changed to 07.00 due to Flyjet ceasing trading so lose best part of a day coming home but the outbound is also changed - was 10.00 now 16.30 so lose 6 1/2 hrs at that end on top of the 8 1/2 :cry
yeah we will have to look out for each other.
heres to a great holiday.
hi
we are going there next week and have been told it will take about 45 min by taxi and a little longer by coach transfer hope this helps ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.