Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Just looked at their website and they are only showing Sharm. And then it does not appear to be able to be bookable online either this weekend or the next, nor after October. Some of the hotel gradings look a bit suspect... Cleopatra 4 star ? :roll:
Mmm didnt know Travel City Direct did Egypt. I always look at the usual suspects like Thomson, Longwood, Panorama.

Anybody know if they are reliable or used them to travel to Egypt? Red Sea resorts really.
I rang these people yesterday as it seems you can't book on line. I asked to speak about where they went in Egypt and the hotels they used. I was told that someone would ring me back as they were too busy taking bookings for holidays at that time.

Bless them! I shan't disturb them again!
Too Busy :roll: Sounds a bit iffy to me. I think these might be the people who get lots of bad press on their Florida hols.

Will check them out when I have the time. Lets face it cheap often comes at a price! Expensive phone lines, dodgy aftersales, high amendment charges etc. Oh well back to the drawing board. :wink:
hi all. I found these people recently that are part of thomas cook . they do Egypt so might be worth a look. :D
http://www.flexibletrips.com
lyn
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.