General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hiya glitterqueen,

I never travel light however hard I try but the 2 things I never go without are Austalian Bodycare 100% tea tree oil and Cool 'n' Soothe sheets for temperatures/sun exposure (no need to refrigerate) pop it on the back of your neck and instant cooling down. Lovely after a day in the sun!

How about you?
Ooops - should have said I use the tea tree oil for insect bites, stings, scrapes and burns. Just about anything really.
I never travel without Andrex !!!!

A.T.B. Geddy.
:sun

1 : Money
2: Passport
3: Tickets
We never go without a extention lead for extra plug as you can sometimes only find the socket in some strange places. also a pair of binoculars.also a torch.and a pen
  • Edited by ell20 2005-05-19 12:31:26
I always take Aloe Vera gel, spare toilet roll and my daughters favourite "doll thing" that she has had since being tiny, if we forgot that she would be distraught. karen
and my daughters favourite "doll thing"

I would put a 'I live @ xxx' with the addie of your hotel etc on the doll as I have read a couple of times of these getting lost with all the movement on holiday and the child has been very upset. :D
Calpol ( for the kids) Its a god send :D
wow what a variety of things. i will def be taking some aloe vera gel now for bites. i never go without of course passport, tickets and money. however apart from that i always take tanning oil and at least 14 different outfits for night!!!
palmers cocoa butter,a great after tanning butter.Soothes the skin and smells great :D
My suitcase with everything in!
My mum
IMODIUM
First and foremost the important thing in my bag.
I've bought an electric inflater for the kids boats/rings/airbeds this year. I nearly had an asthma attack last year trying to blow everything up by lung power in a sweaty Lloret heatwave! :lol: It also deflates too - so this should save those fun hours on the last day trying to get air out of things with safety valves which don't let air out easily!
I suppose it would be easier to buy them in resort, ready-inflated, and then sell them on to new arrivals on the last day, but the kids like to shop for their inflatables before we go!
cyberspacekadette where did you get that?
lots of paracetamol comes in handy :bhead
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.