General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
On the face of it , it seems like a good deal.
I always take my good one with me everywhere and also my straightener (I know I am so sad)

Carol
Not a bad price. I always take one on holiday even when they say there's a hairdyer in room after a disaster with a holiday in Tenerife - the hairdryer was a waste of time, could have blowed faster myself!
Yep i dont risk one of those puff of fresh air dryers so take my own - also my trusted GHDs travel with me too! and 1/2 of Boots stock of mini travel size products :lol:

Alison :D
i think it was lidl or maybe aldi had them for 3,99 i got 3 last year and there very good
Hi Alison,

Make sure you use it before you go.

A friend of mine bought a travel hairdryer on her hols and was asked at check in if she had any electricals to which she replied yes, they then asked if it had been used and she said no. They told her to take it out of the suitcase/hand luggage and had it confiscated.

I don't know why they did this, maybe they were short on one for themselves and needed a new one!!

I don't know if it applies to all airlines but this was Ryanair.

I would suggest you use it a couple of times just to be sure.

Gail xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.