Holiday Advice

Holiday Advice From HolidayTruths Admins
Hi Sut.

They have just posted guidance on what you need to do. Visit the BBC news

I think you just need to do a PCR test within 72 hours before travel and then do a lateral flow within 2 days after arriving back in UK.
This should be of help to everybody - Took about 5 days to arrive. It does not show the Booster Jab and I am told there are no plans to do so.

Get your NHS COVID Pass letter.
This is the GENUINE LINK
www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-pass/get-your-covid-pass-letter/

On 1st November 2021 at 10:37am, fwh said:
This should be of help to everybody - Took about 5 days to arrive. It does not show the Booster Jab and I am told there are no plans to do so.

Get your NHS COVID Pass letter.
This is the GENUINE LINK
www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-pass/get-your-covid-pass-letter/

now the summer season is almost started first of all i need to know about where is your current location and any place in your mind ?

As far as I know, to travel to the USA, you need to have a PCR test with you (done no later than 72 hours before arrival) and a vaccine. Otherwise, the entry rules are the same as in other countries. And I just recently completed the renovation in my villa in Florida. The guys from https://www.homequote.io/roofing helped me with the repair, everything was done quickly and efficiently. The villa is just beautiful, I’m already waiting - I can’t wait when I go to the States in order to relax there :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.